- Tuition is billed automatically on the same date every month to the card we have on file. This will secure your time with your teacher. Most months will have 4 lessons. Some will have 5 or 3 (during the holidays). This does not affect the monthly rate. An annual enrollment fee of $55 will be charged each January. You will be charged a pro-rated enrollment fee at sign up. This covers all books, music, & recital fees. If payment is not received on your billing date, your spot will be given away to another student on our waiting list.
- Tuition is not adjusted for missed or canceled lessons. Lessons cannot be discontinued in the middle of a billing cycle. You may gift any unused lessons to a sibling, friend, or family member. No partial refunds will be given.
- You are allowed 24 group make up classes a year. Group make-up classes are available on the last Saturday and Sunday of every month. These classes are available for every instrument and level. If you would like to attend one of these make-up lessons, please let us know 24 hours in advance so we can put you on the list. Kindly understand that no lessons may be rescheduled or refunded. If you would like to permanently move your lesson to another time or day, please give us 14 days notice in order to make the change.
- If your teacher is absent, we will provide a qualified substitute. This is a great chance to work with a different teacher who may have a different style than your regular teacher. We have seen the benefits of this experience over the last 23 years of teaching. Our billing and attendance policies still apply.
- To discontinue lessons and payments, the front desk (not your teacher) needs to be notified 14 days before your next billing date. Students may pause their lessons for 30 or 60 days at a time for any reason by filling out this form. Please let us know 14 days before your next billing date. Kindly understand that your usual lesson time & day may be given away in your absence. If you discontinue lessons fro more than 60 days at a time, you will be charged the yearly enrollment feee upon re-enrollment.
- Kindly understand that your usual lesson time & day may be given away in your absence. If you discontinue lessons for more than 60 days at a time, you may be subject to an enrollment fee upon re-enrollment.
- Students may put their lessons on pause for 30 or 60 days at a time for any reason by filling out this form. Please let us know 2 weeks before your next billing date.
- Teachers do not handle scheduling. All scheduling must be done through the studio. Please contact the studio in writing if you would like to change your lesson time or day.