- Selected artist for Coca-Cola “52 Songs of Happiness”
- Composed opening theme song for Disneyland Holiday Parade
- Featured performer in VH1 “Rock N Roll Fantasy Camp”
- Released two full length albums, three EPs, and numerous singles
- Featured vocalist in the movie “The Grudge”, “Hide and Seek”- Robert De Niro, “Love Happens”- Jennifer Aniston
- Performed and worked with: Meiko, Marie Digby, Mozella, White Buffalo, Phil Collins, William Fitzsimmons, Blink 182, and the Foo Fighters
- International touring artist with performances in over 30 states and 5 countries
Piano/Guitar/Voice and Songwriting lessons in Los Angeles
Tiffany is a pop/jazz pianist living in Los Angeles. She began taking lessons at the age of 6, studing classical piano for ten years. Tiffany went on to attend Berklee College of Music where she earned a BA in Music Production/Engineering and a dual major in Songwriting. She toured the nation and Europe as a professional songwriter for 10 years and has won numerous awards for her songs, which she has placed in many in t.v. and major motion picture shows.
She has an outstanding teaching ability and friendly patient style. Tiff has a real passion for teaching piano, and enjoys working with students of all ages and experience levels – from giving a first piano lesson to teaching advanced songwriting techniques. She has been teaching professionally for over 22 years in Los Angeles.
“I have been working with Tiff for only 4 months and have seen tremendous improvement. Her vocal lessons have made me a better singer and performer. Tiff’s teaching style is effective because she encourages you to push through areas in which you may feel uncomfortable. She focuses on transforming your weaknesses into strengths while also polishing your strong suits.”- Katie D.