- Founding member of Doublestop Music Group.
- Performed with The Polychrome Quartet, Bethesda on the Bay Lutheran Church, and the Obertones a cappella group.
- Led several vocal ensembles including jazz ensembles and boy’s choir.
- Darmon Meader Scholar- New York Voices
- Obertones Alums: Game of Tones and Fun Patrol
Piano/Voice and Private Guitar lessons in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills
Charles is a professional vocalist and pianist based in Los Angeles, CA. Charles developed a passion for jazz during his time as a music major at Oberlin College. He spent his time performing as a soloist with The Oberlin Conservatory’s Jazz Ensemble and working with several small jazz combos. Thus nurturing his love for jazz music.
Charles has extensive experience in musical education, teaching privately and group classes for the last six years. Through his teachings in voice, piano, guitar, and music theory, he shows students that performing the music that they want is possible, no matter what.
Charles is passionate about instilling confidence in his students so they can apply this trait to their everyday lives and other school subjects. He focuses on the student’s interests and sparks an enthusiasm that shines through in their performances.
“We came to Tiffany Piano Studio after visiting 3 other schools in the West LA area. I liked the size of Tiffany Studio and the attention the teachers are able to give the students as a result. Their approach is very supportive and keeps the lessons interesting.”- Nate F.